I have a confession, although I know how to cook. But I also love to microwave. And over the years between work. I’ve learned to make an entire dinner in the microwave. My favorite to make is pasta. Here’s what you may need…
POWER LEVEL 10
- A nice size microwaveable bowl that can hold long, cut, macaroni, or shells.
- Fill bowl with Pasta (leave an inch or more to spare at the top of bowl)
- Add a teaspoon of oil (optional)
- Add warm water until pasta is submerge into it
- Stir oil in water (optional)
*Spaghetti(regular size)/Shells/Macaroni: Time-15 minutes
*Spaghetti (angel hair): Time-12 minutes.
Then dress however you want, and throw back in the microwave for 2mins depending on what you put in the pasta.
If you’re making pasta with beef, have the meat cooked already or put that in the microwave after the pasta is done and dressed up.