- Beyoncé attended Sean Combs’ 50th birthday party in Los Angeles this weekend.
- The superstar wore a strapless black gown, with a seriously revealing leg slit.
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner were also in attendance at the star-studded party.
Stepping out alongside husband Jay-Z for Diddy’s 50th birthday bash, presented by Ciroc Vodka, the “Halo” singer looked flawless in a black velvet strapless gown, which featured a leg slit almost stretching up to her hip. The fitted dress was adorned with silver sequins in the shape of floral arrangements, which were suitably sparkly for this time of year.
Beyoncé completed her outfit with a matching pair of long, black velvet gloves, and a glittering silver clutch purse. Her entire look was perfectly festive. The singing superstar also had noticeably darker hair for the occasion, opting for a chic brunette shade.
Recently, the star of The Lion King gave an enlightening interview to ELLE magazine. When asked about how she deals with criticism about her fluctuating weight, Beyoncé explained, “If someone told me 15 years ago that my body would go through so many changes and fluctuations, and that I would feel more womanly and secure with my curves, I would not have believed them.”
She continued, “But children and maturity have taught me to value myself beyond my physical appearance and really understand that I am more than enough no matter what stage I’m at in life. Giving zero fucks is the most liberating place to be. Also knowing true beauty is something you cannot see. I wish more people focused on discovering the beauty within themselves rather than critiquing other folks’ grills.”
Kim Kardashian Just Wore a Majestic Champagne Gown to Diddy’s 50th Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian wore a stunning champagne gold gown to attend Sean Combs’ 50th Birthday Bash in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
- The makeup mogul attended with her husband, Kanye West, and sisters Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian.
- Kim’s off-the-shoulder dress featured a cinched waist and a long train.
Kim and Kanye also posed with Dr. Dre and Nicole Young, showing just how glam all of the partygoers looked.
And birthday boy Diddy put on a stylish display in a sparkly suit.
According to the Daily Mail, Kim’s stunning gown was a vintage Vivienne Westwood look from the designer’s archives.
Kim also shared a behind-the-scenes look at her beauty preparation, and captioned her snap, “Feeling glam tonight!”
Now, in my book I think they both look equally beautiful. I love Kim’s vintage dress, especially the color gold, my favorite color. Beyonce’s dress is beautiful as well. I love the leg out. Tell me what you think below?
Who do you think looks better?